?Permanent magnet variable frequency motor: The structure of the motor is simpler, the processing and assembly costs are reduced, and the slip rings and brushes that are prone to problems are eliminated, which improves the reliability of the motor operation; No excitation current is required, and there is no excitation loss, improving the efficiency and power density of the motor.
1. The speed is constant, which is synchronous speed.
2. High power factor: the limit value of 1.0 can be reached through reasonable design.
3. Small size, light weight and low noise.
4. High efficiency: During normal operation, the rotor has no winding copper loss; high power factor can make the stator current smaller
and the stator winding copper loss small.
5. The speed and motor frequency are kept constant, which can simplify the control system.
6. The motor can be made into multi-stage, low-speed and high-torque, and the gear box can be eliminated by direct drive to realize gearless transmission.
7. Wide speed range, high speed design up to 10000r/min
GT-A Series permanent magnet motor integrated machine
||Suitable fan diameter
||Energy saving compared
to asynchronous motors